4/8/10

HI!! I'M STILL ALIVE!!

Hello fellow Bloggers/readers, did you miss me?:)
YES! YES! you read that right!! I can't believe I've missed a lot in blogosphere for like almost six months!! HAH!! I can't explain why, so hard to explain.lol. to make everything short, I've lost my inspiration of blogging late last year and now I'm back to it again! for good! I pinky PROMISE! Thank you so much to Ate Mahryska!! for giving me that inspiration back! and also to my very good friend Cathe2ine!! haha.. I'm so sorry it was a very long absence but now I'm all ready and back to rock the blogosphere again.

my first post for the year will be about the "Dubai Fashion Week".
tho' I only get to attend the last three days of the fashion week,I had soo much fun attending the fashion shows. It was actually my very first time to watch a live fashion show..ever. you know I'm just one of those girls who only get to watch fashion shows on F tv.LOL

so you better watch out for that!
It feels good to be back blogging again!
I miss you guys soo much!

kisses :*


p.s.
Thank you ate Mahryska for editing my blog! you're amazing! i love it! <3>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE MISSED YOU!!! HOPE YOU UPDATE US REGULARLY WITH YOUR OUTFIT POST...VERY INSPIRATION SWEETIE...I SO LOVE YOUR STYLE SO ROCK IT GIRL!!! =D

Anonymous said...

Yay welcome back! xx