4/8/10

Dubai Fashion Week - Day 3


It was my first time ever attending a live fashion show.
It was a very exciting and fun experience for me. I met a lot of people and other bloggers around the UAE some of them are from Egypt and Qatar.Did not get the chance to chat with the girls cause I was shy but I'm telling you I am very shy at first but once you get to know me well I won't stop talking.lol

Photobucket
front row with my fellow blogger friends Mahryska and Kristoffer.


Salma Khan JYK fashion house
Photobucket
Photobucket



Si Fashion Galerie
Photobucket

SA SOIE collection for the Dubai Fashion week brings out the vibrant colors when in you will find romantic,exotic,glamorous designs. The patters provide an injection of creativity and a love of fashion into your wardrobe.

here are some of my picks from their collection
loving the babydoll-ish looks especially the bows!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

you can wear this dress long or short depends on how you feel wearing it.
how cool is that?.
from something long and artsy to simple but classy LBD.


photo courtesy of tinayums.


No comments: