9/19/09

Eid Mubarak

September 17, 2009

Photobucket'

Photobucket"

Photobucket"

Photobucket'

Photobucket"

someone did a little shopping during Eid Mubarak;)
hah.

why hello there again!! and yes because I was on my month long vacation.
just kidding, I was not!hahaha..
I have another outfit post for y'all that deserved to be boo-ed for being late..lol

can you believe this was September 17?.. during Eid Mubarak!
well then,I'm a LOSER.

I'm really sorry you guys, it was more than a month of absinthe,.I mean absences.haha

I spend my Eid Mubarak some little shopping and movie time with my friend Dee in Dubai Mall.
we were both crazy for staying 2am at the mall. hahaha.


was wearing Zara suit blazer, Forever 21 mesh white vest top and floral mini skirt, Guess strappy peep toe heels, H&M black belt and Steve Madden silver jeweled clutch.

2 comments:

Ashley Dy said...

WOAAAH amazing style!!!

Tayler Worrell said...

Love this look!

bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com