7/8/09

xoxo

July 8, 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've been getting lots of strange/intense/killer/piercing/TWILIGHT(ala edward) stare earlier at school today. Don't wanna sound "bitchy" but honestly, I hate it when those kind of girls are laughing while staring at me and judging what I'm wearing. "I can hear you eventho' you're a few tables away from me honey";)
oh well, what to do;P. lol

anyhoooo, who cares??.. not my problem anymore. :P
back to the outfit....lol

I looove Christina Franco's ruffle dress!! this is one of my favorite pieces that i got from her. A perfect dress for a sunny place like Dubai:) . She's an amazing fashion designer!! I've designed some accessories for her but unfortunately I stopped designing due to some school works and stuff:/ .. So hopefully after all the school loads, I'd be back designing accessories for her again:) her shop's name is Tipsy Gipsy <3
she have some few stores here in Dubai and one in Spain.

And if you're a die-hard fan of frocks you should probably go and check her out

www.tipsygipsydubai.com

And oh, thanks to Joes of befashionlike for featuring me on his/her site!
It's actually my first time of being featured from another blogger;)
I even added the blog on my bookmarks..haha..*such a dork*
please go and check out the site!! it's full of fashion inspiration;)

http://www.befashionlike.com/

spot the kiddo
Photobucket


*errmm..sorry if I look kinda shitty/sweaty on some of the photos, specially the HAIR! .The heat is just unbearable! and the weather is horrible! let's say the photos are "Idontgiveadamnshitabouttheheatwhatsimportantisigettopostsomethinguplater" kind of thing. lol
and oh I saw Hello Kitty at a gasoline station store today!! Isn't it soo cute?! :3*



What I wore: Blue ruffle dress from Tipsy Gipsy, statement bag from XOXO, flower hair accessory from Accesorize, gold doll earrings that I got from a friend of mine who went to Thailand, gold diamond pearl ring from Ibn Battuta, gold rayban sunnies from Forever 21, white leather wath from Tissot and red ribbon peep toe pumps from New Look.

No comments: