11/19/08

3nine

Daddy's B-day
thirty-nine
Italian Kitchen for dinner
Festival City




oh crap!
I'm a mess here




unhappy

It was a fun dinner for us family,
but i was unhappy that Sephora aren't selling Philosophy products
they suck!:(.
my mom and i argued after because it took her like 5 minutes to take me a picture!
people were like passing by and waiting for my picture to be taken.(that was embarrassing though):(..

but i love her!:D

WINTER is coming and my knees are freezing!!:|..
everyone have their furs wearin already and it's a must!!!..


What i wore:
  • Black fedora hat - For Love 21
  • white and black floral print top - Calvin Klein
  • blue washed shorts - Billabong
  • Red striped leggings - H&M
  • Black gladiator snakeskin sandal - NewLook
  • Brown and white diamond pattern clutch (ala miu miu) - Steve Madden
  • Watch - Guess
  • Accesories - For Love 21 & Claire's


No comments: