6/3/11

sheer on pink

Photobucket

Good day loves! I'm back for more posts :) It's been awhile. Anyway, I got this vintage cat eye glasses from Dubai a year ago. I love collecting vintage stuff especially on jewellery and glasses :> I already have about 30 pairs of glasses so far, so if you happen to know any vintage stores out there selling glasses and jewellery, I'm your girl so give me a call/DM ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can you guess how much I'm wearing all in all? got that sheer top for 15 pesos, same with the skirt ;) ohh yes, another thrift finds! hahaha. I guess now you all know that I'm a recessionista at heart.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got those bangles and wooden ring during my Cebu trip with the boyfriend and his family last month. We went to this accessory market with my boyfriend's mom and sis which is located near SM Cebu, as soon as we got there I went crazy,..I mean..WE went crazy! hahaha. it was all cheap! a bangle for 15-25 pesos and I got that wooden ring with mother pearl design for FREE! yes for FREE! it was given to me by the owner of the shop as a reward for buying a lot of their items! lol

Photobucket

Black sheer top-thrifted / Black sheer skirt-thrifted / pink bra-new look / vintage cat eye glasses-Splash / layered silver necklace-ForLove21/ Messenger bag-Bangkok / Orange belt-Landmark / Bangles-Cebu / Shoes-Dubai


No comments: