6/5/11

Indian summer

Photobucket

First day of school tomorrow! you know what's keeping me excited about school? my fashionable friends, cool professors, fun activities in school and being a dean lister ;) oh yes, I made it to the Dean's list! Indeed, God is soo good! all the pain, sick days and hard work are paid off!! I'm so thankful that I have my parents and my boyfriend Chris who are always there for me, and support me in whatever I do :) Thank you ma,pa! Thank you love! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

another Cebu find! this Capiz necklace that I got from that Cebu accessory shop for only 15 pesos :). Beaut!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Apricot top-thrifted / Black sheer top-thrifted / straw pork pie hat-H&M / sunnies-H&M / capiz necklace-Cebu market / Black quilted chain bag-Splash / Bangles-Cebu market and Bangkok / Black peep toe booties-Shoemart

No comments: