10/26/10

Custo Barcelona fashion show

Harper's Bazaar Fortnight of Fashion hosted Custo Barcelona fashion show held in the Address hotel.

so since I wasn't able to take pictures inside the show, I grabbed some photos from their website just to show you guys how the whole Fall Winter 2010/11 collection looks like. They're very colourful and loud (like me). I love their crochet type sweater, fur vests and coats. and oh the shoes,of course!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
..and could not resist showing you guys some of the pieces from their kids collection as well! aren't they soo cute! the fur vest is my favorite, oh how I wish I have a baby sister...and borrow that from her! hahaha.

so while chatting with Tinayums and Mahryska, I bumped into some of Dubai's fashion bloggers too!! for the first time I met Zubaida of butterhotshoes and Christy of outrechic , lovely girls!

Photobucket

Photobucket
dress-Splash/shoes-Guess/purse-Splash/earrings-Forever21

could not get a decent photo of myself and what I was wearing cause I forgot to bring my camera. ooops.


photo courtesy of Custo Barcelona , Mahryska and Tinayums

No comments: